How to create a customized material to be included in the material layer composition
LuigiS 2020-08-24 16:56:13
I would like to share a support request:
How can I create a custom material layer to be included in a material layer composition?
To create a custom material layer proceed as follows:
1. open either the "USER or PROJECT BIM object library";
2. from the menu choose "MATERIAL LAYER ELEMENTS";
3.select the "HOMOGENEOUS elements" folder;
4. Right click "append"> "Folder"
5. type the name of the folder;
6. select the folder;
7. Right click "append"> "Item".
Within the editor, you can customize the individual material by choosing from the properties toolbox a pattern, an image and assigning some thermal properties.
Assigning a pattern to a material layer composition or to a material layer
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?