How to proceed with renderings
AdrianaZ 2020-07-27 15:08:47
I need to produce my first render. Which steps do I need to follow?
Launching the Rendering process id very stright-forward. Follow these easy steps:
- Right click on the 3D VIEWS node;
- Choose "Add Perspective";
- Set up your scene with the correct observation point;
How to move in the model
- adjust date and time to create the desired shadows;
- open the rendering settings, click the start rendering button;
- generate a preview of the rendering in order to choose the brightness parameters with greater accuracy;
- change the brightness:
a) Exposure: to adjust the overall brightness of the scene;
b) Direct light: to set the intensity of direct light on objects by increasing or decreasing the intensity of natural light;
c) Spot Camera: to add an artificial light source behind the observer;
d) Background-based (IBL): to adjust the lighting of the scene with the sun and the colors present in the 360 Pano background.
- when the brightness of the scene is correct, from the preview phase, you can now produce a Hi-Res rendering.
How to set the rendering settings
Related Forum Thread:
How to create a new material
To create a shot inside the building, use the "First person" view or use the "Camera Set up"
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?