Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

VivianaTA

How to Import Technical Records in Excel Format

VivianaTA 2023-10-27 12:54:33

I'd like to share a technical support request.

Question
I've already generated technical data on a property (fire extinguishers, fan coils, etc.), I'm interested in finding a way to import this data, thus eliminating the need to re-upload it. Is there a process that facilitates this?

Answer
The process of importing technical records, whether they originate from other systems or are created independently, is a service offered by ACCA software through an internal protocol. A key requirement is that the data is supplied in an Excel file structured according to a format and guide provided by ACCA software (as detailed in the attached format and guide).

Once the file is completed following the template and guide, ACCA can import it to compile the technical records and incorporate the data into the information system.
It is generally advisable to initiate a partial data export in the specified format, providing ACCA with a partial sample for conformity validation before proceeding with the full data export. This process is typically carried out once, usually before commencing workspace structuring activities and allows you to save precious time in entering data that you already have.