Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

andreaapicella

see item and ordinal number isuue

andreaapicella 2020-11-24 18:03:03

Hi
I hope I can get some help on this topic.
The ''see item'' doesn't correspond to the ordinal number therefore chaotic to reconcile the Item when scrolling.
Basically the ordinal number follows the WBS structure 1.1 1.2 1.3 2.1 2.2 2.3 whilst the see item relates to the position on the tab
any help?

Thank you

madoniaivan

madoniaivan 2020-11-25 11:38:28

Hi there,
please have a look at the attached image,
you can change the numbering visualization by grouping the measurements accordingly to the WBS, this option is available by opening the left-hand "view option" tab, then select the "group type" option under the "data" node.

andreaapicella

andreaapicella 2020-11-25 12:20:38

Hi Ivan
Thank you for your prompt reply and apologise if I was not very clear.
I've attached a screenshot of the issue.
Basically even with the WBS switched on, the ref of the ''see item'' ( in the measurement tab) doesn't relate to the tariff but to an ordinal number, which is fine as a system, but unfortunately it's not visible on the tab.

Thank you for your help

Tony

Tony 2020-11-26 09:59:05

Hi!...
I fully get your point and thanks for your question.
At the moment the reference to the Ordinal number is only visible in your Printed docs.
As you can see in the attached screenshots, when referencing your measurement rows to other totals present in the BoQ, you'll be able to see the ordinal number when Generating a Print Preview or accessing other print features.

However, I'll send off your request to our Dev team for an evaluation for possible implementation of showing the reference to the WBS and/or Tariff code.

Regards

Tony

Tony 2020-11-26 10:47:54

Sure, we always welcome improvement suggestions and therefore I'll forward your request to our PriMus dev team.

Regards