Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Antony

Same item shown several times with the same value but with a negative sign in front when preparing my comparison tables?

Antony 2020-09-22 16:10:36

Technical support ticket

Request
On a few occasions, when working with my project financial tables, I see the same item shown several times with the same amounts, but with a negative sign in front when preparing my comparison tables?

Answer
This can happen in the comparison table (standard) when some items of the two compared documents, contain different information in the Rate, Item or Price [1] -> see figure

Note – in a Comparison table (standard) the items contained in the two documents are compared, therefore recognized as equal, only if the information in the Rate, Item and Price [1] fields are actually the same

Therefore, if Rate and Price [1] of the item in question are the same in both the compared documents, the " different " information could be found (and deleted) in the field ' Article ' -> see the following image