How to move a formula from the various fields of the the measurement rows
Antony 2020-07-28 16:40:40
Here's another really interesting technical support request case that I wanted to share with our PriMus community of users
How can you move a formula from the various fields of the measurement rows?
You simply need to use the classic functions Cut (Ctrl+X) and Paste (Ctrl+V) after opening the extended editor of the fields that you are editing.
HERE'S HOW TO PROCEED:
1) Open the item's measurement rows by pressing 'F2';
2) bring the cursor on the field where the formula is contained (in this case the field 'eq.parts');
3) open the extended editor of the field 'eq.parts' --> 'Ctrl+Enter';
4) select the whole formula;
5) execute the command Cut --> 'Ctrl+X' and press Enter on the keyboard to confirm, then move the cursor to the next field 'eq.parts';
6) open the extended editor of the field 'length' --> 'Ctrl+Enter';
7) Run the command Paste --> 'Ctrl+V' and press Enter on the keyboard to confirm.
--> see figure
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?