Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Shyam Anusuya

EXPORT BOQ WITH WBS FORMAT & WITH FORMULA

Shyam Anusuya 2019-12-18 08:55:07

pls tell, how to export boq with WBS and formula

Tony

Tony 2019-12-18 10:18:36

Dear sir,
After having inserted a formula in your measurement fields, you can activate Formula viewing in your BOQ document by activating the option in the combo-box under the "GENERAL" TAB when proceeding to printing - see figure 8_1576660584_002.png

For your second question,l to be able to print your WBS structure, simply access the WBS tab under the Print Manager options, and activate WBS printing - then check the Titles box.
See figure 8_1576660697_003.png

I hope this helps!

Shyam Anusuya

Shyam Anusuya 2019-12-19 03:03:28

I am asking in excel files.

Tony

Tony 2019-12-19 09:33:56

Hi,
well that's a very simple functionality that you can obtain in different ways. See for yourself which one suits you best.
As you can see in this video, you can easily use the drag and drop feature directly into Excel:
video.accasoftware.com/EN/primus/id160/index.html?idPLV=4037&autoplay=1

Or even use a specific data organisation tool (Superview) that lets you export to various formats including Excel (see figure Superview.jpg) or have a look at this video too:
video.accasoftware.com/EN/primus/id115/index.html?idPLV=6561&autoplay=1

Or simply use the Export feature: Export_excel.jpg

in addition to a simple Print feature that lets you export to excel and .Csv file formats as seen here under the Print Manager: Print_to_Excel.jpg

Tony

Tony 2019-12-27 17:13:36

Hi, with reference to how you can view the formulas within your measurement rows, you can also activate the "Show description view" as follows: short_description.jpg and then export again as an excel file format using previously described methods.

Please let me know if this works out for you - otherwise we can schedule a remote support session. Please consider that Our Online services remain active during the New Year holidays but One to One support will not be available until the 7th January.

Regards