How to enter entries in the BoQ/cost estimate
Antony 2019-01-29 18:41:50
Here's a technical support request that I wanted to share with our users
How do I start inserting my BoQ items?
Simply proceed as follows:
1) create a new Project type document;
2) press the Ins key whilst in the Measurements editor;
3) confirm the dialog Insert and edit a new Price List item;
4) fill in the fields Tariff, Description, Unit of measurement and unit rate and confirm to insert the item in the estimate document;
5) also confirm the next dialog if you do not need to sub-divide the BoQ items into Work Sections (Categories)...;
6) specify measurements and confirm all the fields for each row;
7) proceed in the same way when adding further items and relating measurements
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?