Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Antony

How to change the column’s width when printing

Antony 2018-10-23 18:19:03

Here's another really interesting technical support request case that I wanted to share with our PriMus community of users

Request
How can I sort my BoQ tariff codes with the same Price Book order?

Answer
Most of the column widths are determined by the single field configuration in the Configuration page under General Data -> see image

The width of the first column (for example, 'Order No. TARIFF') , alternatively, is determined by the number of characters that can be indicated in the field ' First column dimension ' in the ' Miscellaneous & Signatures ' page of the print settings -> see image [/URL ]

The column ' DESCRIPTION OF WORKS ' in the print tab of the estimate document is the only column that automatically resizes it self depending on the following factors:

1) increase of the other columns settings [URL=http://servizi.accasoftware.com/uploads/id26397/677_1540311355_img_03.jpg] -> see image

2) increase the print font size or choose a different font -> see the explanatory image [/the]

3) select a paper size smaller than an A4 and /or inserting the left and/or right margin -> see image

From the attached image in this request, we can deduce :
- margins has being inserted on the left and right side of the sheet;
- the font size seems bigger than the one proposed by default.

If those statements are correct then, to restore the printout try to decrease the margins and/or decrease the font size until you find a right compromise -> see explanatory image

Alternatively, you can keep all your settings and choose the Horizontal paper orientation, in this case the increase of the paper width determine a 'DESCRIPTION OF WORKS' column larger than the previously -> see explanatory image

Other similar Videos:
---> How to change the width of the processed columns