Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Antony

Price Variation of Analysed items

Antony 2017-09-05 18:45:53

I would like to share a request for assistance

Request
I have a Price List with some analysed items. After selecting the analysed items, I use the "Price Variation..." feature to modify their price. However, the operation is not executed and the following message is displayed:
INFORMATION of Prices Variation request hasn't been completed!
Click HERE to view the message

What am I doing wrong?

Answer
The 'Price Variation...' feature does not modify the unitary prices of analysed items.
The 'Price Variation...' feature only applies to the unitary prices of simple items (not analysed).

Therefore, if the Price List of the document also contains the elements included in the analysed items, the unitary prices variation of the elements will result in the recalculation and the updating of the unitary prices of the analysed items too --> (see explanatory image).

If you need to directly increase/decrease the unitary price of the analysed items, without modifying the unitary prices of the elements constituting them, you have to insert the Increase/Decrease percentage in the 'Value' field in the 'Analysis' page of the 'General Data' editor (General Data - Forms - Analysis) --> (see explicatory image)

Note –for each analysed item it is possible to indicate a different increase/decrease percentage value - (see explicatory image)