Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Antony

Price List item description in two languages

Antony 2017-08-29 18:28:58

I would like to share a request for assistance

Request
I need to indicate the description of Price list items (not necessarily all of them) in two different languages. Afterwards, I haveto print my documents in one language only (of my choosing).
Is it possible?

Answer
In order to get what you need, you have to:
1) insert into the item 'extended description' (section "View Details" of the "Price List" page)both descriptions (in the two different languages) by dividing them with the "§" symbol. (see image)
2) access the document “configuration”and order the languages the same way the descriptions of the items were ordered (see image).
For example: if the description of the item inserted before the "§" symbol is in "English" and the description of the iteminserted after the "§" symbol is in "Italian", you will need to order the languages so as to view “English” first and “Italian”afterwards.

At printing stage, by changing language, you will get the print of the items having the description inserted after the"§" symbol; if you choose to print the document in the language the software suggests you by default, you will get the print of the items having the description inserted before the "§" symbol. (see image)