Update: the new BIM2(c) version is now available with many new features and improvements
Mauro 2020-03-31 16:25:24
I am pleased to inform you that you can now update to version BIM2 release "c" PriMus-IFC.
• explode elements per floor level: expand the model as an exploded view in height and along the horizontal plane
• new ordering criteria for measurement rows by description (if defined in the QTO model);
• sort selected elements by description in manual mode;
• sort according to variable descriptions while composing the QTO model;
• a counter indicating the entities selected in "Selection filters" and "Selection groups" is now present;
• added the Expand/Compress All options in the variables window to find entities automatically or according to custom methods together with a search functionality.
• now read "material layer " information in order to be able to use it in filters and calculations
• new tooltips on buttons and tools in the measurement window if the "Help hints" check in program options is active.
• the "Measurements" window now has a new inspector with extra info relating to items used.
BUG FIXES and IMPROVEMENTS
• Opening files: improved performance when opening large files.
• Improved the speed of reading information;
• Optimized automatic detection by similar entities based on selection;
• Improved the management when viewing items, added with integration with PriMus;
• Improved the toolbar management in case no documents are open;
• Bug fixes: general application improvements and minor bug fixes.
• Interface improvements when using dual monitors, some dialogs were incorrectly showing in the middle of the two monitors.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?