Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Andre

Takeoff quanitites

Andre 2018-07-19 21:07:41

How to takeoff quantities from Primus-ifc. I see a lot of information regarding to takeoff quantities from am IFC model, but can't find how to do it. Is there a tutorial about it?

Tony

Tony 2018-07-20 09:15:10

Dear sir, thanks for contacting us.
Of Course!... you can take advantage of our extensive collection of Video Tutorials and Quick Start Training programme.

Here are the Links to both services which are as always completely Free...

Video tutorials: video.accasoftware.com/en/primus-ifc/id447/index.html
Training Course: training.accasoftware.com/en/primus-ifc/

Should you need any further help, you can always contact our Technical Support team too:

support.accasoftware.com/en/primus-ifc/

I hope this helps.

Best Regards

Andre

Andre 2018-07-21 13:15:08

Thanks for your replay!

I'm using a free version as trial and trying to create a BoQ from an ICF model. According to tutorial video, I should be easy - just click on the New tab and simply creat it - as an attached file from a print screen. But, In my case, it doesn´t appear - I just can open a new file - again, check attached file.

I can't find any other tutorial video or even training video or tutorial. If somebody could help, me please send a replay.481495_1532171676_screenshot_2018_07_21_080734.png481495_1532171701_screenshot_2018_07_21_080743.png

Tony

Tony 2018-07-23 09:11:40

Hi!

the video tutorial shows a previous interface version but it's the same thing.
With your currently installed version, you simply select "Create new document from IFC file".

This allows you to proceed creating a BoQ document from IFC.

At this point, once you have loaded your IFC model, you proceed in assigning PRICE LIST items to the IFC entities.

I suppose you have seen some of the Videos that show how to operate but here's a list of useful topics that may help you further: video.accasoftware.com/en/primus-ifc/id444/index.html [^]

Best Regards

Andre

Andre 2018-07-24 16:54:08

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
Is there some email where I can send my issues?

Tony

Tony 2018-07-24 17:38:03

Hi!...
the best thing to do is use our Online services among which you can find our Technical Support service where you can post your doubts and attach images or files.

PriMus-IFC Technical Support

Let us know if you need anything else...

Mauro

Mauro 2018-08-01 12:24:18

PriMus IFC reads all the information exported from BIM in the IFC format.
Therefore, if the there is the information, it can be found in the entities properties in PriMus IFC, the length, width, height, volume, surfaces of the wall, etc., and also of all the other entities.

During the exportation from the BIM to the IFC format, this information is not always exported, therefore it is advisable to verify the export options in the IFC format in the BIM software (Revit, ArchiCAD, etc.).

Please see the explanatory image attached.
681_1533119035_square_metre.jpg

If you can not get what you want, please send us the IFC file and we will help you.

Regards