Defining the verse of a concentrated moment
TonyC 2014-11-06 12:50:42
Here's a new technical support issue that I wanted to share with our EdiLus users
How can I determine the verse of a concentrated moment?
- go to the "Forces and Moments" 3D view (user)";
- in the "Loads: Forces and Moments" section of the "Structural" menu, select "Concentrated Moment";
- in the "predefined direction" properties you can choose the moment rotation direction among those available;
- by selecting "custom direction" you can easily imply a certain angle between the moment vector and the horizontal and vertical plane;
- apply the torque by clicking on the rods or nodes .
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?