Creating a Project Group from a current situation of a previous project
LuigiS 2020-07-20 10:32:16
I would like to share a support request:
How can I create a Project Group (PG ) starting from the Current Situation ( CS ) of a previous one?
To create a PG starting from the CS of a previous document, proceed as follows:
1. create a new folder ;
2. access the folder where the "previous" Project Group is stored and copy the Current Situation file ( the file is marked with (PROJECT) );
3. paste the previously copied file into the new folder;
3. rename the file just copied, eliminating the wording " (PROJECT) " and assigning a different name from the previous one;
4. open Edificius;
5. from the Home click on " New ";
6. select the option " Project Group ";
7. in the field " Current Situation " click the three-dots-button and select the file previously copied to the new folder.
8. start the Project Group by clicking on the green flag.
The Project Group
How to create a Project Group file for a dynamic comparison between the Surveyed stage and the Design stage in a re-modelling project
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?