Custom shaped column
LuigiS 2020-06-04 14:11:28
How can I create a column with a particular section that I can’t find in Edificious library
To create a custom section column proceed as follows
1. in the left decision tree, click over "BIM OBJECTS LIBRARY" to open the library drop-down menu;
2. open the "USER BIM object library or PROJECT BIM library";
3. open the "beams and column" section;
4. right-click the "personalised section" folder and choose append -> element;
5. the default software offers a square profile;
6. click on the "Edit" button to edit the profile;
7-8. we can edit the perimeter by clicking on the polylines that make up the profile and add / remove nodes and change in arc.
How to create a section for semicicircular columns
- if needed you can load reference drawing, by using the 2D graphic objects (lines, polylines, magneticgrid2D, etc.) or importing a dxf / dwg .
- To make the new element available also in other projects, it is necessary to create them in the USER BIM OBJECTS LIBRARY.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?