How to compose multiple photo-reels to build up a video sequence
John 2020-05-29 17:09:20
Here's a Techical Support issue sent in by one of our users
In the BIM Video Studio environment, can I assemble two previously made photo-reels in sequence?
Yes, to insert multiple reels in one video, simply proceed as follows:
- go to the BIM Video Studio environment at the bottom left of the Edificius window;
- in the Bim Video Studio window click on the "ADD" icon;
- choose the Video Recorder track (reels/photos), then click on the "OK" button;
- to insert the reels select a video track to activate and click the "OK" button;
- move the playline to the end of the first reel to add the next one in the same way;
- Start the simulation before recording.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?