Graphic Door/window Schedule
Arb23 2018-07-03 03:54:48
Can any of ACCA suite of software produce graphic door and window schedules - similar to the attached image?
Do you have a suggestion of how to create such a schedule in edificius?
John 2018-07-04 18:02:17
Thanks for contacting us.
The easiest way to obtain the door or window schedules, as attached in your message, is to use the Legend automation available in Edificius.
Here are just few steps to follow in order to get the representation that you need:
1) right click on "working drawing", ADD and then “OK”.
2) click on the Objects menu, then under 2D Graphics, select the “LEGEND" object.
3) A small window will appear where you can choose either a new blank legend or a predefined one with either the windows or door schedules already present.
4) If you chose the second option (I suggest so for a faster solution) you still have the chance to edit all the variables, and the table will be totally customizable.
5) Click with the mouse on the working drawing area to insert it in the desired position.
If you want to know more about the schedules you can watch our video tutorial by clicking on the following link
let us know if you need anything else
by the way, we will appreciate any suggestion or feedback about our tools and training materials.
Arb23 2018-07-05 06:57:08
Thanks, the Legend Object works reasonably well, however I would much prefer if the Preview files could CAD (Vector) line work rather than images.
Tony 2018-07-05 18:30:39
for the time being you can't select the type of vector representation that you're looking for when viewing the Legend objects (legend editing function => preview => image to use).
However, we will be considering your specific need for future developments and improvements of Edificius.
Thank you and...
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?