Terrain import from Google Maps - Feature update
Maurice 2018-03-12 18:19:18
Starting release 10.00b of Edificius, to import a terrain map from Google Maps, proceed as follows:
1. open the "TERRAIN" environemnt;
2. select the "TERRAIN [perimetro]" object and click on the "00 SURVEY" level;
3. select "Import from Google Maps";
4. now specify an area to import (also insert the adress for greater precision);
5. do a right mouse button click to set the 1st corner node;
6. then a right mouse button click to set the 2nd corner node of the area to import;
7. do a left mouse button click on "capture";
8. click "OK".
Tony 2019-09-23 09:01:30
The capture rectangle is based on the Zoom level. If you have a smaller area, you can zoom further in.
I ngeneral, whatever the capture space be, you'll notice that map import is possible when the "capture" button at the bottom right hand corner is enabled.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?