Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

User_481114

Delete key using parallels for windows on a mac

User_481114 2013-10-15 09:21:26

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to delete an object on a mac. I am using parallels with Windows Home Premium and the delete key does not work on my Mac Book Pro

Tony

Tony 2013-10-15 11:52:07

Dear sir, thank you for your enquiry. Although our solutions can run under Windows emulated environments for MAC such as Parallels, Bootcamp, etc., we recommend using a PC with the following characteristics in the "System Requirements" section (http://www.accasoftware.com/en/id9/edificius/features.html) to be able to make the best possible use out of Edificius and its advanced 3D modelling environment. However, you can consult the attached document, "MAC keyboard running PC Windows" as a guide to keyboard equivalents.

For deleting graphical entities, please also try:

Fn + BackSpace
Fn + Command + BackSpace
Fn + Shift + BackSpace

You can also Delete an entity by doing a Right Mouse Button click and selecting "Delete Object/Entity".
I hope this solves your technical issue but should you still have further difficulties, please contact us again.

Best Regards
Tony

ACCA software Technical Support Team.

File attachment:
servizi.accasoftware.com/uploads/uploads/8-1381830388-mac-keyboard-running-pc-windows.pdf