Rendering a Floor Plan Level
Maurice 2017-01-09 16:20:21
Here's an interesting topic that was put through from one of our Edificius users.
I need to render an image of one of my floor plans from bird's eye view. Is there a way of setting this kind of rendering in Edificius?
Yes you can. To render a floor plan Level view, simply proceed as follows
- Open the 3D View (default);
- using the "Visibility" tool access > "HIDE LEVELS" > hide "Levels" that you dobn't want to see in your scene;
- do a left mouse button click on "Position View" (See image);
- Select "From TOP" (See Image);
- Now launch the "Rendering" process (See Image) after selecting the most appropriate quality settings.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?