Saving photos from the Perspective View
Maurice 2016-10-04 09:10:18
I'm sharing this Technical support case.
I was wondering if it's possible to save images from within the perspective (Playstructure) view.
Yes you can. In fact, you can save images from both the Photo Reels and the current position as seen on screen. Proceed as follows:
- Open the "Perspective (PlayStructure) view" node;
- Move to the desired position to set up an appropriate scene;
- Click on the camera icon placed on the bottom toolbar (see figure)
- Select a destination folder where you want to save the image;
- Confirm with the green check at the bottom of the dialog box.firm with the green button.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?