Drawing at a certain distance from another object
John 2016-08-23 17:55:00
is there a way of starting to draw an entity at a given distance from a reference object?
To draw an object at a predetermined distance from another object simply proceed as described below:
- Open the Objects menu;
- Select the object (eg. Building Envelope);
- Press and hold the "A" key on the keyboard;
- Click with a left mouse button click in a specific point from which to take the distance;
- Move the mouse in the desired direction;
- Release the key "A" on the keyboard;
- Enter the desired distance;
- Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard;
Click Here to see a video example.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?