Failure to open the software: load Library failed with error 1114
John 2016-08-22 18:29:58
Here's a new technical support request that I wanted to share.
When launching the software Edificius I get this message LoadLibrary failed with error 1114 initialization routines of the dynamic link library (DLL) failed.
Is there a way of fixing this?
This error is due to the fact that the PC has two video cards, Intel and AMD, and the program is force started with the integrated video card (Intel) which is the less powerful of the two present on your PC.
To solve this problem, we need to set Edificius to launch with the high performance video card (AMD card).
How to proceed:
- Click the right mouse button on the desktop;
- From the local menu, select the option, Configure switchable graphics cards;
- From the panel Application Settings switchable graphics cards select Add Application;
- Access the software installation folder (by default 'C:\ACCA\Edificius)';
- Select the EXE file of the software (Edificius.exe) and click Open
- Select Latest Applications and in the column Graphic design select High Performance;
- Click Apply.
The above procedure is for guidance only. It could range from from card to card.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?