Drawing objects at a certain distance from other references
Maurice 2016-03-08 15:22:34
Here's another interesting technical support case that I wanted to share.
I need to draw/insert an object (perhaps a wrap) at a certain distance from one another object. How do I proceed?
To draw an object at a specified distance from another object, proceed as follows:
- Open the object menu;
- Select the object (eg. Building Envelope);
- Press and hold the "A" key on the keyboard;
- Click with the left mouse button at the point from which to start measuring the distance;
- Move the cursor in the desired direction;
- Release the "A" key;
- Type in the distance value;
- Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
Click HERE to view the video
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?