How to modify the individual beams in a Beam Grid-work object
Maurice 2016-02-24 16:54:15
I'm sharing this new thread with our users
I've designed a Grid of beams and now I need to vary length the spacing but only for some of the beams. Is there a way of customizing them?
If you need to edit only a few of the beams in the Grid, simply proceed as follows:
- select the Beam Grid-work object;
- in the Properties toolbox go to the Functionality section;
- click on the small button with the 3 dots in the Expand field;
- confirm by clicking the green check;
- select the individual beams and edit them accordingly.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?