Edificius-CAD - Selection box size
Mauro 2016-02-22 16:04:43
Here's a new technical support issue I wanted to share
How can I change the size of the objects selection box?
The change the selection box size, simply proceed as follows:
1. select Drawing settings... in the Tools menu;
2. select the Coordinates page;
3. access Entity selection in the Edit settings for: combo;
4. insert a value between 0 and 50 in the Selection Box field under the entity selection box section.
Click HERE to see an illustration of the procedure
You can also modify the selection pickbox size from command bar too:
1) type the pickbox variable at command prompt and confirm with 'ENTER';
2) type in a value between 0 (zero) and 50 (fifty) and confirm with 'Enter'.
N.B. When the value is set to 0, no object selection preview is available.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?