How to model a suspended or dropped ceiling
Maurice 2016-01-12 10:41:04
Here's another interesting technical support issue for our users.
I need to model a dropped ceiling (suspended) for a few rooms in my building. How do I start?
Edificius tackles this kind of modelling need using the slab object. Proceed as follows:
- select the "slab" object.
- in the properties toolbox set the desired thickness for your boards.
- now define the suspended ceiling's footprint directly with the LEVEL.
- even shape it according to the desired geometry using curves, offsets, etc.
- in the Properties toolbox, set an appropriate delta value (height from ground reference)
- to insert openings, use the "hole" object" and shape it accordingly
- now you can use the light point object to insert your room lighting facilities.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?