Creating a summary line at the bottom of a table
John 2015-11-18 11:46:58
Here's a technical support request that I wanted to share with our users:
Is there a way of summing up a group of values in a table and getting the result at the bottom?
Yes you can. To get the result proceed as follows:
- Do a right mouse button click on the column title;
- select Footer o Group footer;
- open the groups (if created);
- do another right mouse button click on the blue row at the bottom (or at the bottom of the grouping) in line with the column values to sum (or other math operators);
- now select Sum (or other operator).
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?