Single/double hung sash window?
User_507201 2014-02-20 21:12:59
Sorry if it's a FAQ, but I'm new to Edificius and this focum and didn't find it in past posts (maybe it's too elementary ?)
How to draw a sash windows (single/double hung) ? I couldn't find it in the catelog that comes with Edificius installation. The catalog has hinged and horizontal sliding windows, but no hung sash windows.
Can a sliding window be configured to slide vertically? and how if it's possible? or I have to import the catalog somewhere else? Or I have to create it from scratch?
Thanks in advance.
John 2014-02-21 14:59:56
Thanks for your enquiry!
To create a SASH WINDOW please proceed as follows:
- open the USER catalogue;
- access the WINDOWS collection;
- add a new folder (right mouse button click);
- append a new rectangular type window (right mouse button click - choose rectangular);
- manually select the internal frame/panel;
- now in the properties panel on the right, type in "2" in the number field under "OTHER INTERNAL PANELS";
- select "Horizontal" in the "Direction" field under "OTHER INTERNAL PANELS";
- uncheck the "FRAME" checkbox under the FRAME section;
- now choose the single panels and set them as "Sliding" in the TYPE field under the "DOOR PANEL" section;
- grab the double green arrow at the top side and slide it towards the top or bottom of the panel defining its opening direction.
Please let us know how it goes and if you are encountering any difficulties.
ACCA Technical Support Team
User_507201 2014-02-23 06:25:54
Thank you so much. I followed your instruction and successfully made a single hung sash window:)
User_496307 2014-03-03 07:54:27
thanks a lot for your help
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?