Forum

Helping others, engage in discussions, share your experiences and knowledge with other users.

Tony

Optimizing Element Search and Assignment in 4D Gantt Charts: Strategies for Streamlining Construction Progress Tracking

Tony 2024-07-22 16:25:14

Question: How can I streamline the search and assignment of elements corresponding to a specific task in my Gantt chart (4D) to assemble the construction progress of a project?

Answer: In these cases, we recommend customizing the visualization modes. To do this, follow these steps:

• In the "Drawing" toolbar, click on visibility, then "my views," and "manage my views" (See Figure 01).

• Click on "Add New List" (See Figure 02).

• Deactivate the visibility of all elements in the lamp by right-clicking on visibility (See Figure 03) and selecting "Configure All Objects as Hidden" (See Figure 03). For example, I will create the view for IfcWindow with IfcBuildingstorey where "name" = Ground Floor. Activate the view for IfcWindow (See Figure 03) and click "Apply View to Current Sheet" (See Figure 03).

• Deactivate the visibility for the other floors (See Figure 04) and select "Apply View to Current Sheet" (See Figure 04).