How to import a DXF/DWG file
Patricio 2021-09-29 16:00:19
How do I import a CAD drawing in the DXF/DWG file format?
To load a DXF/DWG CAD file on a given level, simply use the DXF/DWG drawing command available in the "2D Graphics" menu.
- access the Construction site objects menu;
- open the 2D Graphics submenu;
- select the "DXF/DWG drawing" option;
- now do a left mouse-button click in any point of the Level,
- the dialog will prompt you to Load your DXF/DWG CAD file;
- in the DXF/DWG dimensions dialog, now set your scaling factor - confirm with the green "check";
- with a further click fix the drawing into position.
Refer to the illustration for details ---> import dxf/dwg drawing.
Are you sure you wantto delete this comment?